Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

35/35

How far along: 35 weeks pregnant & 35 days until his due date.
Total weight gain: 27 1/2 as of last Friday.
Maternity clothes: I wear anything comfortable. 
Sleep: Ugh. I don't even want to talk about it. Baby is getting bigger and because he is face up, the back of his head is leaning on my spine and I have the worst lower back pain which gets pretty bad at night. I don't really sleep now and I rely on naps, but since I didn't get a nap yesterday, I am in a hell of a mood today. 
Best Moment this week: John coming home yesterday! By far the best part of the last month. I love that he gets so excited being home. :) We had a wonderful afternoon and we're both looking forward to spending time together this weekend.
Movement:  He's a mover!
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: I've had Braxton Hicks since 29 weeks, but I believe false labor is making it's way into my daily life. I was up for a while in the middle of the night getting into different positions to get the cramping and back pain to go away. However, he is due in 5(ish) weeks!
Belly button: It's out.
Cravings: Burritos...still. However, I'm at the point where eating constantly makes me want to throw up with the indigestion I'm having, so really nothing sounds good.
What I miss: Not being so irritable and moody everyday (it seems).
Stretch Marks: No stretch marks yet except the dark line below and above my belly button. Fingers crossed it stays this way!
What baby is up to: Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds. Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
What I am looking forward to this week: John left June 9th for a work trip and got home yesterday. In between he came home for 2 days to re-pack and leave again. I am looking forward to hanging out with my husband and getting our quality time in now before baby comes. We were thinking about a weekend trip but decided we would rather stay home, get the to-do list taken care of, have weekend date nights for the next few weeks, and just vegetate. John and I have 3 more weekends until Mom and Keith get here, then baby will be here shortly after so we want  to just have us time for the next 3 weeks. I'm also looking forward to my 36 week appointment next week.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

That's right! Big momma is moving in!!! Can't wait.....