Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Monday, July 18, 2011

San Francisco!

Be Prepared: Lots of pictures! :)

John and I went to San Francisco for a weekend getaway and had an amazing time! It was so nice to get out of town for a day and just explore the city.
A view of the Golden Gate Bridge covered by fog.

Riley and I by the beach area, which was less than a minutes walk from the hotel.

While walking around Fisherman's Wharf, I decided to sit on a bench while John ordered us a pizza (which was amazing, btw) and this was our view while we ate lunch.

There was alot happening on the level below us and Riley needed to keep his eyes on things. (He's under the bench.)

We stayed at  a Kimpton Hotel. They treat pets just as well as people, so it is by far one of our favorite places to stay. The room is a little small, but it worked for us. The employees treat the dogs (especially Riley) like royalty and he was showered with treats every time we went downstairs. :) If you're traveling with a pet I highly recommend this chain of hotels. The price is worth it!

I thought this would be a cool picture.

Our only family photo. We were skeptical on offering our camera to people to take a picture of us, but these people had a better camera than us so we thought we'd ask. :)

View of the city from a pier.

We found a bench in the most perfect spot at a park area (again, just a minute from our hotel) and sat here about an hour just people watching. It was such a beautiful day!

My favorite pup and I.

Father and son. :)

Riley was SO tired that night. We walked all day long with very little breaks. The dog bed is a courtesy of the hotel.  

Looking up at the street in front of us. We were on our way to Lombard Street (the "crookedest" street ever).


Driving down Lombard Street. You can see the crowd at the bottom. It was very awesome to drive this.

Does this street look familiar, Mom?

Leaving San Fran, saw this, and had to take a picture.

Riley on the ride home. He was actually smiling while I was taking the picture, but in the last second he stopped and I couldn't get him to smile again. He had a great time and loved socializing with all of the people and dogs.

Again, John and I had a wonderful time and didn't want to come home. However, we had our maternity photo shoot last night that we were looking forward to, which ended up being really great and we had such a great time taking them! I should have those pictures back in about a day so I'll blog them when it get them. In two more days I'll be FULL TERM!

No comments: