Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

37 Weeks/ Full Term!!!

How far along: 37 weeks/ 9 months pregnant/ Full Term
Total weight gain: 30lbs as of today.
Maternity clothes: I wear anything comfortable. 
Sleep: It changes everyday. Sometimes I sleep all night and sometimes I'm up most of the night.
Best Moment this week: San Francisco! We had such a blast and it was really nice getting out of town for the weekend. We had our maternity photo session which was a ton of fun. I also had my 37 week appointment today. Baby is still growing and in the head down/ face back position. :)
Movement: There is still lots of movement from him, though less kicks and more rolling around.
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: I've had lots of contractions but not anything that can be timed. They are very sporadic. He is due in 3 weeks!
Belly Button: Out unless there is a contraction. The tightening pulls it in. (I'll try to get a picture, Christine :))
Cravings: Burritos!
What I miss: My skinny face.
Stretch Marks: No stretch marks yet except the dark line below and above my belly button. Fingers crossed it stays this way!
What baby is up to: You've got what is officially considered a full-term baby, even with three weeks to go. That doesn't mean he's finished growing — in fact, he's still packing on about a half pound a week (at this age, the average fetus weighs about 6.5 pounds). That makes it a little crowded in your uterus, so he’s probably not kicking as much, though he’s probably stretching, rolling a bit, and wiggling (all of which you’ll be able to feel!). Right now, your little superstar is busy rehearsing for his big debut, inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid, sucking his thumb, blinking, and turning from side to side.
What I am looking forward to this week: The very last weekend of John, Riley, and I as a family of 3. This weekend will be the last one where we can do what we want, when we want. There is going to be lots of being lazy and just hanging out. Our little life is about to be turned upside down! And I can't wait. :)

No comments: