Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Friday, December 16, 2011

Sick Jude :(

My poor baby is ill. He is having some yucky stomach issues. We're hoping it's just a virus and it's hopefully on it's way out. John and I took him to the doctor yesterday for his 4 month shots and he wasn't able to get them because he was too sick. We have him on pedialyte for the next 24 hours and I'm saying a prayer that it does the trick. Because of all the poop diapers he's having, it's given him a horrible diaper rash. He has been screaming in pain through every diaper change the past couple of days. If he's not better by Monday morning then we have to bring him back to the doctors office. Our pediatrician said if he's not better by then (which he should be if it's just a virus) then they will need to run tests and I really don't want that for my baby. So please say a prayer for my little man that he gets better soon!

We're both tired after a long night. My poor, sick baby.

This was last night. He was having some much needed air time for his bottom. He had a great evening and night, thank goodness!

This smile melts his mommas heart!

No comments: