Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Thursday, October 11, 2012

10 Weeks

Oops... I forgot to make a 10 week post. My bad.

How far along: 10 Weeks.
Total weight gain:None.

Maternity clothes: No, but shorts are feeling tight.
Sleep: I don't even know what to say about it. It's a love/hate relationship right now.
Best Moment this week: John coming home. Thank goodness!!
Movement: A little bit.
Gender: Won't know for another 30 weeks!
Labor signs: Hopefully not for another 30 weeks.
Belly button: Still stretched out a little from Jude.
Cravings: Not craving much, just home cooked food. And Chipolte.
What I miss: I'm already mourning my one-on-one time with Jude.
Stretch Marks: None.
What baby is up to: Hanging out. Growing. Moving.
What I am looking forward to this week: The Brays will be here today. I'm looking forward to doing all the activities we have planned.

No comments: