Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Payton/Peyton's Heartbeat /12 Weeks

How far along: 12 Weeks.
Total weight gain:None.

Maternity clothes: No, but jeans and shorts have to stay unbuttoned.
Sleep: I'm sleeping my heart out right now.
Best Moment this week: Hearing P-yton's perfect heartbeat. I love that sound.
Movement: Yep. No kicking or anything, just kinda moving around in there.
Gender: Won't know for another 28 weeks!
Labor signs: Hopefully not for another 28 weeks.
Belly button: Still stretched out a little from Jude.
Cravings: It turned cold and rainy here so all I'm wanting is warm comfort food. Chicken stew tonight and a beef stew tomorrow.
What I miss: I'm already mourning my one-on-one time with Jude. Still this. I love this kid so much I can't imagine not giving all my attention and time to just him.
Stretch Marks: None.
What baby is up to: Hanging out. Growing. Moving.
What I am looking forward to this week: Jackson's Halloween Birthday Party! It's going to be a blast!


Jude is into scrunching up his face and he cracks up when we do it back to him.
 

 Saturday morning we had family pictures taken by one of our friends. She did a really good job and I'm excited to see the results. Saturday evening we headed to Grace's birthday party at a local gymnastics place. We all had a blast!
Jude and I on the trampoline.

Daddy climbing the rope.

Family picture. Notice Jude and John's matching outfits. haha

Trying out the bars.

Bouncy bouncy bouncy

Our little group hanging out.

My embarrassing set of take out receipts in the car. I can't help it, P-yton wants grease!!! Thankfully we're headed out of that stage.

Chicken stew. One of Jude and John's favorites.

Pancake on the face!
 
Listen closely..it's P-yton's heartbeat. :)

 

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Laughter and baby heartbeat...the very best ever!