Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Sunday, October 28, 2012

13 Weeks!

How far along: 13 Weeks.
Total weight gain: 1lb

Maternity clothes: No, but I'm in yoga pants. If I wear jeans I have to wear the belly band.
Sleep: I'm sleeping my heart out right now.
Best Moment this week: Our date night. :)
Movement: Yep. No kicking or anything, just kinda moving around in there.
Gender: Won't know for another 27 weeks!
Labor signs: Hopefully not for another 27 weeks.
Belly button: In
Cravings: Chocolate milkshakes. Thank good ness McDonalds is on the next block.
What I miss: I'm already mourning my one-on-one time with Jude. <----Still this. I love this kid so much I can't imagine not giving all my attention and time to just him.
Stretch Marks: None.
What baby is up to: Hanging out. Growing. Moving.
What I am looking forward to this week: We are bringing pizza over to our friends house  Halloween night, then stroll the boys around in the neighborhood so they can see all the kids dressed up.



12 Weeks

13 Weeks
 

No comments: